Jose Maria Vicente
Academic studies, qualifications and work experience
- (2015) E. on Electronic and Industrial Automation Engineering at Miguel Hernandez University of Elche, Spain.
- (Currently) Master on Industrial Engineer at Miguel Hernandez University of Elche, Spain.
(2014 – 2015) Smart Embedded Systems Laboratory at Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg, Bayern, Germany.
my research interests are on:
- Electronics, wireless communications, NFC, biopatchs
- Applications for diagnosis, control and medical visualization..
Current research projects:
- 2016: Development of biopatchs for patient monitoring. Role: Researcher.
PhD thesis: to-do 🙂
Selected journal publications: